COVID in Santa Barbara County Now & After Recovery
**Events may have been canceled or postponed. Please contact the venue to confirm the event.
Date & Time
Wed, Oct 21 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
As a community, Santa Barbara County has been reacting to the COVID crisis. We are also starting to engage in discussions of what the future holds. The League of Women Voters of Santa Barbara (LWVSB) is pleased to bring together a panel to discuss this topic. We will provide an update on how our community has responded and the next steps of recovery and beyond.
· Lisa Brabo, Ph.D., Executive Director, Family Service Agency
· Rubayi Estes, Vice President, Programs Santa Barbara Foundation
· Councilmember Meagan Harmon, City of Santa Barbara
· Supervisor Gregg Hart, County of Santa Barbara
· Abe Powell, Co-Founder, Executive Director, Santa Barbara Bucket Brigade
· Frank Rodriguez, Policy Advocate, Central Coast Alliance United for a Sustainable Economy (CAUSE)
. Other speakers to be announced.
Moderator: Emily Allen, LWVSB Social Policy Co-Chair and Program Director of the United Way of Northern Santa Barbara County Home For Good Program
Register in advance for this webinar at https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_sEAED-nzRV-U8LpQq6kXwQ