FRINJ Coffee Experience & Tour Good Land Organics
Website: View Website
**Events may have been canceled or postponed. Please contact the venue to confirm the event.
Date & Time
Sat, Jun 18 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Coffee ranks amongst the most consumed beverages in the world, yet most people haven’t seen how it is grown, or the processing involved before you are able to brew the coffee. FRINJ Coffee is proud to announce exclusive experiences that will take you on a sensory journey of coffee and tropical fruit and give you a glimpse into the future of Southern California agriculture. Join us for a coffee origin experience from 9:30am-12pm at Good Land Organics, the first commercial coffee farm in the continental United States.
- Guided tastings of FRINJ Coffee’s speciality pour-over brews
- Pastries from Bree’Osh
- Guided educational ranch tour with multiple fruit tastings along the way (Closed toe footwear for hiking is required. Water bottles and sun protection are recommended.)
- Walking the farm involves hills and is moderately strenuous. You may participate in the walk, or relax by the pond and enjoy the farm views instead
- Discounts on Good Land Organics fruit and FRINJ merchandise
- Ticket discounts for students, seniors & military (please email firstname.lastname@example.org for discount codes)