Goddess in Action: Networthing & Boutique
**Events may have been canceled or postponed. Please contact the venue to confirm the event.
Date & Time
Sat, Nov 16 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Montecito, CA 93108
Goddess in Action is part of The Awakening of the Goddess Series, a women empowerment gathering where Ragan Thomson and Dr. Nancy O’Reilly, come together to help you find your internal value and create success that matches your soul.
You will be connected with other working women and receive the encouragement and support you need to bring your inner Goddess into action and enhance your business life.
Learn to lead your business from feminine energy. Surround yourself with other women who are seeking a meaningful and supportive connection. This is more than a networking event this is women coming together who are creating lasting and impactful forward movement within themselves, their businesses, and their community.
- Unlock balance, joy, and fulfillment in your business and life.
- Share your experience and struggles and get support from your sisters.
- Receive coaching by Ragan
- Unlock your net worth, your internal value
- Remove any obstacles on your way and say “yes!” to making money the way you want.
- Enjoy a boutique of local businesswomen
The Thomson Sanctuary
Goddess in Action takes place in the Thomson Sanctuary in Montecito, California. The sanctuary was created with the intention of supporting and enhancing your journey to inner transformation. You will enjoy a breathtaking rose garden, walking paths through a reflective hedge maze, and connect with your inner self at a deeply soothing meditation garden.
Join mother and daughter team Ragan Thomson and Dr. Nancy O’Reilly as they host an empowering evening for women from all walks of life. Hear their story of healing and experience the honoring of each other from opposite sides of the business world.
- Ragan Thomson: Transformational and Spiritual Life Coach
- Learn More: RaganThomson.com/about
- Dr. Nancy O’Reilly: Clinical Psychologist and International Philanthropist
- Learn More: Drnancyoreilly.com
6:00 PM – 6:45 PM
Mix, mingle and shop our boutique of local businesses
6:45 – 8:00 PM
Welcome, blessing, sound bath, women’s circle sharing, coaching, support, and request resources.
8:00 – 9:00 PM
Closing circle, connecting and shopping.