Nourishing Chamomile Hair Serum
**Events may have been canceled or postponed. Please contact the venue to confirm the event.
Date & Time
Wed, Oct 27 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Learn what goes into conventional hair products and how to make a nourishing hair serum at home in your own kitchen!
Are you worried about what kind of ingredients go into your hair care products? If you are ready to learn how to holistically approach hair care, then join Holistic Esthetician, Ivy Meyer Smith, to make your own Chamomile Hair Serum to keep your hair glossy and healthy.
In this class, we will cover herbs and oils that can be used for hair care and why they are such important herbal allies to have on hand. Get an easy-to-follow approach to how your hair works, and how to use natural oils & herbs to heal it.
Learn side by side with your new community of herbal and holistic health enthusiasts and get to know how fun it is to connect to other like-minded people just like you.
In this class, you will learn:
- Typical ingredients that go into conventional hair products
- How your scalp and hair function and how to support optimal functioning
- How to care for your skin and hair with natural ingredients, herbs, & oils
- How to make your own natural hair care product, Chamomile Hair Serum
What you will get:
- Shopping checklist of what is needed to make your own hair care products
- Recipe Card for Nourishing Chamomile Hair Serum
- Live demo & coaching from a Holistic Esthetician, Ivy Meyer Smith
- Lifetime Access to the recording of the class to view later
- Connect with your new community of holistic-minded people
For more information on the Holistic Approach to Hair Care, please visit: https://www.artemisiaacademy.com