Online Course: Herbs For the Body
**Events may have been canceled or postponed. Please contact the venue to confirm the event.
Date & Time
Tue, Apr 12 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Tue, Apr 19 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Tue, Apr 26 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Tue, May 03 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Tue, May 10 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Tue, May 17 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Tue, May 24 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Tue, May 31 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Tue, Jun 07 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Tue, Jun 14 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
735 State Street, Suite 428
TUESDAYS, April 12- June 21, 2022
1-5 pm PST
Have you ever wanted to learn how to heal your own body with herbal medicine?
Join local herbalist & health educator Emily Sanders for an 11 week LIVE online course on Herbs for the Body to learn the basic anatomy & physiology of how your body works, and how to use herbs to support each of the body systems .
Learn over 60 herbs and learn natural approaches for many common ailments , such as:
- sleep, anxiety, stress
- blood pressure, coughs, congestion,
- muscle tension, joint pain,
- bloating, acid re-flux, constipation, diarrhea, digestive health,
- chronic inflammation, skin health, and much more!
In this class, we use an experiential approach to touch, see, and feel the how our bodies function, and how to assist its natural processes. Develop a deeper relationship not just with your own body, but also with your personal herbal allies.
This course comes with the Herbs for the Body- Herb Kit, where, you sample 60 different local & commercial herbs and how they affect your body. Each week you will get to taste & experience them for yourself to find the herbs that truly work best you!
In this class you will learn:
- 60 common herbs that can help with everyday ailments
- The fundamentals of human anatomy & physiology for the home herbalists
- How to define herbs by herbal actions, energetics, body systems, and uses
- Our approach to never hurt anyone- Herbal Safety, Contraindications and Dosing
- The key essentials to implementing self care on a daily basis
This is a live online class using Zoom, and is a part of Artemisia Academy’s Herbal Apprentice Program. Recording of the class will be made available after the class. Late sign-ups can stream the videos of past classes then join in for the online classes.
Price in full:
3 month payments: $447/month