Pediatric Digestive Health – Free Seminar for Parents
**Events may have been canceled or postponed. Please contact the venue to confirm the event.
Date & Time
Thu, Oct 17 6:15 PM - 7:30 PM
Thu, Nov 14 6:15 PM - 7:30 PM
Thu, Dec 12 6:15 PM - 7:30 PM
La Cumbre Plaza, Santa Barbara, CA
Pediatric Digestive Health Series Part 1
When: October 17th, 2019 6:15pm to 7:30pm
Concerned about your child’s digestive health? Wondering why your child has constipation or diarrhea? Dr. Alioto addresses what YOU NEED TO KNOW about gut health and how to manage symptoms.
- Why do we need a healthy gut for a healthy life
- What is the microbiome?
- What do I do when my child gets constipated or has diarrhea
- Why is my child’s gut health compromised
- How can I rebalance my child’s imbalanced gut
- What simple ways can you heal your child’s gut health and immune system?
Pediatric Digestive Health Series Part 2
November 14th, 2019 6:15pm to 7:30pm
Is your child suffering from Gastro-Esopaheal Reflux? Are you or your child on Proton Pump Inhibitors or Antacids? Learn how to manage and control your child’s digestive health and get rid of unnecessary medications.
- What is Gastro-Esopaheal Reflux and why does my child have it?
- What can I do to help my child?
- Should my child be on medications for this? How can I get them off?
Pediatric Digestive Health Series Part 3
December 12th, 2019 6:15pm to 7:30pm
Is your child often crying, often feeding, often fussy or colicky? It may be because their tummy hurts! Abdominal pain in kiddos can be very common, but it’s NOT normal! Learn what different kinds of pain cause different symptoms in kiddos and find answers to your child’s digestive complaints and tummy aches.
- What is causing my child’s abdominal pain?
- What can I do about this pain? It’s killing my energy and sleep patterns!
- How can I heal my child’s gut so they don’t have problems in the future?
Join Dr. Alioto to learn how to ASSESS, MANAGE and HEAL your child’s digestive health!