Santa Barbara Arts & Crafts Show
**Events may have been canceled or postponed. Please contact the venue to confirm the event.
Date & Time
Sun, Jan 17 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Cabrillo Boulevard from Stearns Wharf to Calle Cesar Chavez
The Santa Barbara Arts and Crafts Show is a piece of living history highlighting the creative talents of local artisans.
The show is located on Cabrillo Boulevard from Stearns Wharf to Calle Cesar Chavez. The show takes place every Sunday year-round and on Saturdays of major holiday weekends.
Click here for the current show schedule.
Official show hours are from 10am until dusk.
The Santa Barbara Arts and Crafts Show has reopened with safety protocols in place to protect Show members and the general public including:
- Face coverings will be required for all Show members and the public
- Displays will be set back from the sidewalk edge six feet to allow social distancing
- Only one household at a time can visit/shop with a Show member at one time
- Handwashing stations will be added to augment public restrooms
- Each Show member will establish their own safety plan in addition to a general plan that applies to all members