Virtual: Rosemary Hair Rinse Workshop
**Events may have been canceled or postponed. Please contact the venue to confirm the event.
Date & Time
Wed, Oct 20 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Learn what goes into conventional hair products and how to make an herbal hair rinse at home in your own kitchen!
Is your hair dull, with a lot of buildup from products? Do want to get glossy, bouncy hair naturally? If you want to learn how to incorporate herbs into your daily hair care, then join us for this introductory class to making Rosemary Hair rise. Herbal Hair rinses have been used as a topical remedy for cleansing and sealing off the cuticle for happy healthy hair.
Join local herbalist & Holistic Esthetician, Ivy Meyer Smith, to learn how to create your own herbal hair rinse. In this class, we will cover the basics of making herbal hair rinses, and how they can be used for hair health. Follow along with our live demo, finish this 30-minute webinar with your own potent Herbal Hair Rinse on hand to help your family and friends!
Learn side by side with your new community of herbal and holistic health enthusiasts and get to know how fun it is to connect to other like-minded people just like you.
In this series, you will learn:
- What typical ingredients go into conventional hair products
- How your scalp and hair function and how to support optimal functioning
- How to care for your skin and hair with natural herbs & ingredients
- How to make your own natural hair care product, Rosemary Hair Rinse
What you will get:
- Shopping checklist of what is needed to make your own hair care products
- Recipe Card with step by step instructions
- Live demo & coaching from a Holistic Esthetician, Ivy Meyer Smith
- Lifetime Access to the recording of the class to view later
- Connect with your new community of holistic-minded people
For more information on the Holistic Approach to Hair Series, please visit: https://www.artemisiaacademy.com