Women’s Wellness Cancer Retreat
**Events may have been canceled or postponed. Please contact the venue to confirm the event.
Date & Time
Fri, Jul 26 4:00 PM
Sat, Jul 27 4:00 PM
Sun, Jul 28 4:00 PM
505 E Los Olivos St, Santa Barbara, CA 93105
LOVING YOUR BODY DURING ILLNESS
A cancer wellness retreat for women at any stage of treatment or recovery.
The weekend program is facilitated by ALICE ARNOLD, M.A., Ph.D. and WILLOW YOUNG, M.A., L.M.F.T., both of whom are practicing psychotherapists. Alice and Willow are each living with cancer and will share with you their commitment to creating health for mind, body, and soul. CHERI CLAMPETT will be providing Therapeutic Yoga sessions.
Our time together will assist you to connect with your personal inner resources of creativity and wisdom, and enhance your sense of over- all well-being and health. Solace and resilience can be found through sharing the challenges of illness.
- Connect with your body through gentle movement.
- Engage your inner healing wisdom through creative art and play time.
- Attend to your dreams and reflections.
- Transform your experience with music, poetry, and storytelling
- Explore the call of the symptom, what does our illness want of us. FRIDAY, JULY 26, 2019 AT 4:00 P.M. — SUNDAY, JULY 28, 2019 AT 3:00 P.M.LOCATION: Mt. Calvary Retreat House, Santa Barbara
- REGISTRATION: www.sacredillness.org or contact Alice Arnold to request a registration form at 805.910.8861.A program of Sacred Illness Retreats.