Dr. Gay Hendricks on Mastering Life, Love, and Financial Well-Being
**Events may have been canceled or postponed. Please contact the venue to confirm the event.
Date & Time
Fri, Oct 04 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
721 East Cota St., Santa Barbara
Marjorie Luke Theatre
The Consciousness Network®, a non-profit community organization, presents…
Mastering Life, Love, and Financial Well-Being: Making the Big Leap to Your Highest Potential With World-Renowned Dr. Gay Hendricks
7:00 PM: Arrival & Check-In
7:30 PM: Dr. Hendricks’ Program: The Big Leap
This will be a powerful evening of community-building, inspiration and personal growth with world-renowned and international best-selling author, Dr. Gay Hendricks, Ph.D.
Here are just a few of the things you’ll learn:
- Identify your Zone of Genius – what you’re really meant to do in life – and do it!
- Eliminate your barriers to abundance and wealth.
- Reboot your energy and vitality. Live your life with purpose and passion!
- Do more of what you most love to do.
- Learn how to work in a state of effortlessness and live in flow.
- Master your time effectively.
- Discover your particular “upper limit” issues and transform them, putting an end to self-sabotage when things are going well.
ABOUT DR. HENDRICKS:
Dr. Hendricks, Ph.D. is a world-famous psychologist and leader in the fields of relationship transformation and body-mind therapies. After earning his Ph.D. in counseling psychology from Stanford University, Dr. Hendricks served as professor of Counseling Psychology at the University of Colorado. He has written more than 40 books, including bestsellers such as Five Wishes, The Big Leap, and Conscious Loving, and his books have been used as primary text in universities around the world.
Forrest Leichtberg — Founder and President of the Consciousness Network® — will be the host and emcee for the evening.
Seating is limited — we highly recommend reserving seating in advance at sbhendricks.eventbrite.com