Zoom Webinar: How to E-Mail Market in Times of a Business Downturn
**Events may have been canceled or postponed. Please contact the venue to confirm the event.
Date & Time
Thu, Apr 23 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Research says that for every $1 spent on e-mail marketing there is an average $44 return on investment
Even in times of a severe crisis as many businesses are experiencing now, E-Mail marketing is an important tool to keep your customers informed and get them ready to re-enage.
To generate positive outcomes, your business has to reach the right customers with targeted campaigns. If you feel your E-Mail efforts did pay off in the past or are unsure about how to adjust your E-Mail approach to the current business climate, this workshop is for you! This class will teach basic and advanced techniques to propel your E-Mail efforts.
You will learn:
- The 5 C’s of E-Mail Marketing Basics
- How to create a content calendar with a complimentary digital version sent to all students How to pick the E-Mail platform right for your business
- Best times and days to send E-Mail
- Why List Segmentation is important (case study provided)
- Basic Automations
- How to create E-Mail graphics using Canva
- How to set up Google analytic tracking links
- A/B Testing Tips
About the presenter:
Patty, a native Californian, has well over 20 years experience in marketing and has been in the online space since 1998 where she developed an e-commerce program for a gourmet gift company into a million dollar business.