Living Dharma: The Four Faces of Love
**Events may have been canceled or postponed. Please contact the venue to confirm the event.
Date & Time
Sat, Sep 10 2:00 PM - 5:30 PM
28 Parker Way, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
The Living Dharma series is designed to cultivate joy and ease in life. It is intended for spiritual seekers of all faiths, paths, and levels of experience who are interested in how the Buddha’s teachings can offer support, stability, and freedom in day-to-day life. As a community, we will inquire what it means to live the Dharma. Teachings, meditation, and group discussion will support us in exploring the application of the Buddha’s insights as therapeutic support for the heart and mind.
- August 27- Why We Sit: Inspiration for Meditation
- September 10- The Four Faces of Love: Heart practices for Radical Kindness, Compassion, Joy, and Peace.
- October 22- The Four Noble Truths: Awakening Insight and Peace
- November 5- The Four Foundations of Mindfulness: Cultivating Natural Awareness
- December 3- The Eightfold Path: Walking the Buddha’s Path to Freedom