Although fall isn’t really in the air, it is right around the corner. And with autumn come harvests and holidays and the start of a new school year. Santa Barbara City College’s Center for Lifelong Learning (CLL) is now open for registration for myriad classes — from arts and crafts to accounting to foreign languages. There are more than 80 new classes this semester, according to the folks at CLL, which include such plucky topics as Keeping Backyard Chickens; Grilling the Argentine Way; Get Results Using Kettlebell Training; Learn to Fix Your Bike; and Experience the American South Through Classic Movies. It is also the 35th anniversary of the popular lecture series Mind and Supermind. Fall term begins September 8 and runs through December 13. Register online at sbcc.edu/cll.
More like this story
- This Spring, Over 330 Classes for Every Schedule and Lifestyle at SBCC Center for Lifelong Learning
- Center for Lifelong Learning Arrives
- Tuesday Mayoral/City Council Candidate Public Forum To Be Hosted By SBCC Center for Lifelong Learning Class
- Paleo Lifestyle and Cooking Classes and Workshops Now at SBCC Center for Lifelong Learning
- City College Shaken Up, Shaken Down