Comments

March 27, 6:53 PM

ijmarsh on "The Cacophony of Corporate Squawk" Write on Starshine. As a fisherman, I'm more familiar with such words coming from our bureaucrats who use many of the same terms to describe their machinations. Have you heard, ... Read More.

March 27, 6:39 PM

neighbor on "All Aboard the Commuter Rail?" Thank you, Jackson, finally! The real solution, of course, is to secure the tracks through eminent domain and charge Union Pacific for its use. How come the richest State of ... Read More.

March 27, 6:38 PM

dolphinpod14 on "Santa Barbara Law Enforcement Acting on ISIS Threat" Yes Herschel, David Copperfield is Jewish, which may bring joy to some, and sadness to others. We all must resign ourselves to the idea that Jews were behind 9/11, but ... Read More.

March 27, 6:32 PM

jahnow on "Obituary for John Steven Harris" You taught me so much and our friendship changed my life. I f-----g love you! Joel Read More.

March 27, 6:31 PM

JarvisJarvis on "Alleged Girlfriend and Puppy Abuser in Court " I highly commend the 1988 play M.Butterfly (David Hwang) for a candid exploration of east meets west in fact, fiction image and reality. True story loosely woven into the dialogue ... Read More.

March 27, 6:20 PM

billclausen on "Alleged Girlfriend and Puppy Abuser in Court " "All too many women in abusive relationships are disturbingly loyal. Race, ethnicity, socio-economic status has nothing to do with it. Both aberrant personalities seem to find and be drawn to ... Read More.

March 27, 5:45 PM

nativegeo on "Santa Barbara Law Enforcement Acting on ISIS Threat" Loon, retired Army Major General Stubblebine looked into the Pentagon explosion. It wasn't a magic trick... http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=c... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daNr_... Read More.

March 27, 5:43 PM

lawdy on "Santa Barbara Law Enforcement Acting on ISIS Threat" loon, who wants to rebut. all you have is 'could have' and 'maybe'. wait, 'likely' shows up often too. why am i taking part in this. Read More.

March 27, 5:39 PM

Herschel_Greenspan on "Santa Barbara Law Enforcement Acting on ISIS Threat" So David Copperfield was behind 9/11 that explains a lot. His name does vaguely sound Jewish. Read More.

March 27, 5:23 PM

loonpt on "Santa Barbara Law Enforcement Acting on ISIS Threat" 9/11 was an inside job, no doubt - was David Copperfield involved? That is just a theory. I remember him being really popular in the late 90s and then all ... Read More.

March 27, 4:56 PM

sacjon on "Santa Barbara Law Enforcement Acting on ISIS Threat" Loon, I'll admit that I'm actually perplexed by those photos. I never really looked into the whole thing but I would be interested too to hear an explanation. However, 9/11 ... Read More.

March 27, 4:49 PM

Ken_Volok on "Alleged Girlfriend and Puppy Abuser in Court " Rainy Day Women Uber Alles. Read More.

March 27, 4:47 PM

loonpt on "Santa Barbara Law Enforcement Acting on ISIS Threat" Ken, I don't care if they beat up on me - it literally doesn't bother me one bit - what does bother me is that I cannot get one single ... Read More.

March 27, 4:42 PM

sacjon on "Santa Barbara Law Enforcement Acting on ISIS Threat" Whoooooaaaa.... David Copperfield? Are you serious loon? If so, can I PLEASE get some of your homegrown? It sounds fantastic! Read More.

March 27, 4:40 PM

touristunfriendly on "Spilling the Beans on Ty Warner’s Toys and Troubles" I don't know what's a bigger waste of time. Reading that book or speculating on stuffed animals... Don't get me wrong. If Ty W stories sell advertising, I expect the ... Read More.

March 27, 4:38 PM

Ken_Volok on "Santa Barbara Law Enforcement Acting on ISIS Threat" Can't we be more original than just beat up on LoonPt. Jeez. No I don't agree with his Boston theory but I don't agree with the Warren Commision either. Read More.

March 27, 4:33 PM

loonpt on "Santa Barbara Law Enforcement Acting on ISIS Threat" I don't understand, a 5 year old detective would approach this case more intelligently and understand better than anybody from any of the responses I've received here. This isn't complicated. ... Read More.

March 27, 4:24 PM

JarvisJarvis on "Santa Barbara Law Enforcement Acting on ISIS Threat" Adabadabadoo, looney. T-t-t-t-hat's all folks. Now, dolphin where were we? Read More.

March 27, 4:17 PM

August_Duvall on "Alleged Girlfriend and Puppy Abuser in Court " Who needs "hard evidence" to know that Asian women are like American women used to be in the 40s in regards to relationships? Whenever someone says that Asian women, or ... Read More.

March 27, 4:09 PM

loonpt on "Santa Barbara Law Enforcement Acting on ISIS Threat" So Jarvis, what is your explanation for why the FBI released a picture of a black exploded backpack that looks like the ones the guys with ear pieces were handing ... Read More.

March 27, 3:59 PM

loonpt on "Santa Barbara Law Enforcement Acting on ISIS Threat" Jarvis, I meant that I don't receive intellectual rebuttals on these threads related to conspiracies because it is true. Sorry for not being clear. I do receive some half-assed intellectual ... Read More.

March 27, 3:22 PM

JarvisJarvis on "Spilling the Beans on Ty Warner’s Toys and Troubles" If I had been Ty, I would have put it all in chocolate and eaten the evidence. Then I wouldn't have to pay dolphin for a hug, when Loonie insults ... Read More.

March 27, 3:17 PM

JarvisJarvis on "Santa Barbara Law Enforcement Acting on ISIS Threat" Do you take bit coins? I'll bum some off Loonie. Read More.

March 27, 3:03 PM

dolphinpod14 on "Santa Barbara Law Enforcement Acting on ISIS Threat" I will give you a hug, but it will cost you. Do you have a Pay Pal account? Read More.