Comments

April 18, 1:34 AM

JediSurfer on "Solvang Teachers Support Superintendent" United Way likes him, must be a good guy. Read More.

April 17, 10:32 PM

loonpt on "Coast Guard Clashes with Yachters " "Looks to me like the MSST did exactly what it was trained to do, I'd trust these guys to have my back ANY day" - MMA Which brings us back ... Read More.

April 17, 10:13 PM

MMA on "Coast Guard Clashes with Yachters " Looks to me like the MSST did exactly what it was trained to do, I'd trust these guys to have my back ANY day. Thank you U.S. Coast Guard for ... Read More.

April 17, 9:49 PM

CManSB on "Coast Guard Clashes with Yachters " Do we really care id a bunch of 1% Yacht Club Boaters get shot by the Coast Guard. #RichLivesMatters Read More.

April 17, 8:00 PM

nomoresanity on "Tempest in a Teepee at SBCC" one hell of a good point native Read More.

April 17, 7:57 PM

nomoresanity on "The World After Lois" Why wait for the clown car? We already have a Progressive Freak Show which is the perennial top attraction of our local circus. Read More.

April 17, 7:52 PM

nomoresanity on "Sansum-Cottage Merger on Hold" Neither of them are particularly big. They are both monopolies as they currently do slightly different things without competition. Combining them will make them both more mediocre than they already ... Read More.

April 17, 7:33 PM

JohnTieber on "Early Birds and Mad Dogs" blackpoodles: search result: "748 gallons": https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s... Read More.

April 17, 7:29 PM

JohnTieber on "Early Birds and Mad Dogs" I won't speak here of #2 but, even though I live in town only five blocks from city hall, I have some ideas for eliminating that flushing as well should ... Read More.

April 17, 6:50 PM

sbpaddy on "Sansum-Cottage Merger on Hold" Sansum should be stopped as well as Cottage. Both of them are monopolies that are too large to care about each of their medical professionals ability and therefore scoot by ... Read More.

April 17, 6:34 PM

dolphinpod14 on "The World After Lois" For this song, substitute "world without love" with "world without Lois" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_lJP... By the way, I see some of you do not support the birthers, and think they are getting ... Read More.

April 17, 6:32 PM

dolphinpod14 on "The World After Lois" This song is dedicated to the Capps's, Clintons, and Bushes, as well as all other political dynasties https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMVe_... Read More.

April 17, 6:31 PM

blackpoodles on "Early Birds and Mad Dogs" At least the City finally started putting average daily water consumption in gallons on the monthly water bill, which helps people realize how much water they are using. On the ... Read More.

April 17, 6:24 PM

JohnTieber on "Medical Professionals Launch 'Strive for 95'" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So that *my child* will be safe, government bureaucrats posing as “health officers” will mandate that you must inject *your child* with an ever-increasing multitude of *toxic cocktails* [ ... Read More.

April 17, 6:13 PM

billclausen on "The World After Lois" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orly_Tai... http://hilobrow.com/wp-content/upload... Admit it, there IS a resemblance, but Channing is genuinely creatively funny and isn't crazy. Read More.

April 17, 6:09 PM

billclausen on "The World After Lois" Herschel, think outside the box. Maybe birther Orly Taitz (AKA Carol Channing) can run too. Read More.

April 17, 6:06 PM

billclausen on "Early Birds and Mad Dogs" Pee into a urine jar and turn it over to Homeland Security so they can check it for illegal drugs. Another win-win situation. Read More.

April 17, 6:02 PM

billclausen on "Coast Guard Clashes with Yachters " Send the dolphins after the terrorists. Read More.

April 17, 6:00 PM

billclausen on "Coast Guard Clashes with Yachters " From "Give me liberty or give me death" to this. The Founding Fathers must be spinning in their graves, this is exactly the authoritarianism from which they were trying to ... Read More.

April 17, 6:00 PM

April 17, 5:48 PM

JohnTieber on "Medical Professionals Launch 'Strive for 95'" "…According to [ government "health officer" Charity] Dean, 80 percent of them did not have the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine. Of the 20 percent who were immunized, Dean ... Read More.

April 17, 5:03 PM

nativegeo on "Early Birds and Mad Dogs" I pee in Lake Cachuma. And yes it feels great... A win-win-win! Read More.

April 17, 4:48 PM

claydon on "One Officer Hospitalized After Two Motorcycle Cops Collide" Den just won the most well thought out comment of the year award. I've been riding 15 years and really admire the bike cop's skills, but the lack of gear ... Read More.