- 7 a.m., 4430 Hollister Avenue ($10)
- 9 a.m., 316-A State St. ($20)
- 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., 1213 State Street, Suite L ($13)
- Noon to 1 p.m., Solvang Alano Club, 320 Alisal Road (Free)
- 3 p.m. to 4:15 p.m., Please call for location.
- 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., Ojai Youth Entertainers Studio, 316 E. Matilija St., Ojai
- 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., 920 State St (Free)
- 7 p.m. to 8 p.m., Solvang Alano Club, 320 Alisal Road, Solvang, CA (Free)
- 8 p.m. to 10 p.m., Phelps Hall, Rm. 2516, UCSB (Free)
Monday, December 17, 2012
Art walk will support Girsh Park, weather permitting, for more than a week.
10 a.m., Camino Real Marketplace (Free)
Year-end fun featuring a ride on a festively-decorated miniature train, holiday favors, and more.
2 p.m. to 4 p.m., South Coast Railroad Museum ($4)
A church service for anyone experiencing grief or loss during the holidays.
4:30 p.m., St. Mark's-in-the-Valley Episcopal Church (Free)
Santa Barbara's historic Christmas tradition dramatizes the epic battle between good and evil.
7 p.m., Presidio Chapel ($5 - $10)
Laguna Blanca's young-adult development series begins with professional strategies to managing athletics.
7 p.m., Laguna Blanca School (Free)
Garden Court residents along with family and friends come together for a festive holiday celebration featuring a craft fair consisting of resident artwork.
Time TBA, Garden Court