With all the stress of finding the perfect gift for that special someone, trying to fit into that outfit for the office party, and an overwhelming social calendar, it’s no secret that the holidays can be a pretty tough time. Luckily, Santa Barbara has networks of free support available on a weekly basis to get you through rough patches, any time of the year.
• Alateen: For kids 11-18 years old. Tuesdays at 6:15pm. Daniel Bryant Ctr., 25 W. Anapamu St. Call 563-5482.
• Healing Circles: For those grieving a loss. Thursdays at 5:30pm. Call 563-8820 for location.
• Love and Support Group: For anyone going through a difficult time. Thursdays at 7pm. Center of the Heart, 487 N. Turnpike Rd. Call 965-4861.
• Overeaters Anonymous: Saturdays at 10:30am. Unitarian Church, 1535 Santa Barbara St., Rm. B. Call 682-7895.
• Women’s Support Group: Thursdays at 6:45pm. UCSB’s Women’s Center. Call 893-5906.