The Santa Barbara Chapter of the Rotary Foundation is currently accepting applications for its Ambassadorial Scholarship for the academic year 2010-11. Founded in 1947, “nearly 38,000 men and women from about 100 nations have studied abroad under its auspices,” according to its Web site. The program is open to undergraduates and graduates, as well as professionals interested in pursuing vocational studies. This year’s scholarship is $25,000, which is meant to help defray the cost of tuition, living expenses, and airfare, among other things. For information regarding requirements and applications, visit rotary.org/en/StudentsandYouth or contact Rotary Group 8 Coordinator Betty Huff at email@example.com.
More like this story
- Hanna Jacobsen Awarded $25,000 Rotary Scholarship
- University of California Students Receive $600,000 in Dedicated Study Abroad Scholarship Funds
- UCEAP Call for 2011 Study Abroad Scholarship Applicants
- Rotary Chooses the Ambassadorial Scholar for 2011, Awards Graduate Assistance Grants to El Puente Community Students
- Study Overseas in Sight for UCSB Students