Proposals are due to the Parks Administration Office, 610 Mission Canyon Road, Santa Barbara California, on or before March 25, 2013, no later than 3:00PM. A mandatory site visit is to be held on Friday March 15, 2013 at 10:00AM. All interested parties are to meet in the parking lot directly in front of the Beachside Restaurant, 5905 Sandspit Road, Goleta, CA.
For more information please visit our website at www.sbparks.org and navigate to the Procurement Opportunities page.
More like this story
- Recreation Alive and Well at Cachuma Lake
- Cachuma Lake Given Maximum Protection from Invasive Species Santa Barbara County Extends Vessel Quarantine to 30 Days
- County Parks to Allow Stand Up Paddle Boards at Cachuma Lake
- Jalama Beach Park to Go Live
- Tryouts in February for Santa Barbara’s Best Summer Job