WEATHER »

Comments by lawdy

Previous | Page 2 of 60 | Next

Posted on April 20 at 8:05 p.m.

nice job man. congratulations.

On Fired News-Presser Wins Pulitzer

Posted on April 16 at 8:37 a.m.

more caterwauling from a financially inept jj.

On School Basics

Posted on April 15 at 2:06 p.m.

over 97% of utility lines in this country are above ground jj. the county/city is not responsible for putting you in the 3%.

honestly, the crap must just leak through your eye sockets too.

however, all is not lost, orinda has underground utilities.

On Miramar ‘Win-Win’

Posted on April 15 at 11:09 a.m.

give it a rest jj. all of creation hears your daily whimpering about public employee pensions vs your own inadequate retirement.

go watch matlock or something.

i'll be glad to see a hotel finally go up there. i'm thinking it will be a winner.

On Miramar ‘Win-Win’

Posted on April 14 at 11:44 a.m.

sf, jarvis prolific posting drags on every thread much like the anvil on wil.e.coyote's glide path.

On Das Williams Announces Run for County Supervisor

Posted on April 14 at 10:26 a.m.

the states with the most welfare recipients all vote GOP....and ya, they be teabilly states.

other people's money indeed.

teahadists are mooching deadbeats.

On Das Williams Announces Run for County Supervisor

Posted on April 9 at 1:36 p.m.

80% of jj's posts are complaints about public employees and their income. the other 20% are just complaints.

jarvis vomit projectiles whenever somebody ( in his eyes) has less education, less of a vocabulary, and less of a employed position than him....yet.has managed to get better compensation and far far better retirement plan.

whats even worse, some of those have English as a second language. that one gets right up your nose. haha.

lois capps falls into it after her husband passes, ends up getting reelected until she says enough and now will get 250k/yr ( allegedly).

jarvis, i'm concerned you might have chewed off your own lips on that one.

you're a true miseryguts.

On Capps Announces She Won't Seek Reelection

Posted on April 8 at 5:25 p.m.

jj and the thorns just got damp.

On Justin Fareed Announces Run for Congress

Posted on April 8 at 5:19 p.m.

the echoes from capps haven't even died away. meanwhile, somewhere in santa barbara, cathy murillo/sharon byrne are giggling uncontrollably.

On Mayor Helene Schneider Announces Run for Congress

Posted on April 8 at 5:07 p.m.

the threat of a run on the money center banks at the time was very real, so the act of saving the banks was virtually the only immediate option.

a failed banking system would have had unthinkable consequences.

it was the lack of any hard hitting penalties including jail time to any of the responsible parties that was terrible. to this day, those responsible still live off the fat of their profits.

On REI Building Sells for More Than $21 Million

Previous | Page 2 of 60 | Next

event calendar sponsored by: