Page 1 of 21
Posted on May 4 at 7 a.m.
ahem - could it be the investigation in question is taking so long because the command staff officers assigned don't have the qualifications or knowledge to complete this task? Nothing but bobble-head "yes people" around Sanchez.
On Cam Talks Cop Cams
Posted on April 30 at 11:18 a.m.
Locke - whenever a new chief is needed I would hope the Council looks outside this agency. Due to the ongoing problems with some officers it is obvious the current staff officers (Lt., Capt., Deputy Chief) have no leadership skills or the incentive to improve the quality of our department. These staff officers, probably lacking solid and well rounded police experience appear to be no more than "yes men" for the current chief. Probably the reason Sanchez chose to promote them.
Posted on March 23 at 6:46 a.m.
DrDan - As it has been said repeatedly, "Time to throw the Bums OUT." We especially don't need another incompetent, ineffective, lying obama lapdog making decisions on our behalf.
On Family Business
Posted on March 20 at 7:29 a.m.
That's all we need, another liberal whiner on our voter registration rolls. Both Burton and Obama can return to wherever they came from!
Posted on February 10 at 9:50 a.m.
Sounds like victim may know suspects. Too coincidental to pick one person from an apartment and drive them to a bank to withdraw cash (if they didn't know it would be worth their time).
On Isla Vista Resident Kidnapped and Robbed
Posted on February 5 at 7:04 a.m.
If you are "undocumented," aka "illegal," you should not expect to receive any benefits paid by American taxpayers, period!
On Few Scholarships for Undocumented Students
Posted on January 27 at 12:53 p.m.
This clown will have more than a cigarette hanging off his lip after he makes it to prison. Likely to be treated as he treated the victim if we're lucky.
On Bay Area Man Convicted of Human Trafficking
Posted on January 17 at 6:51 p.m.
On Santa Barbara Gets New Street Signs
Posted on January 17 at 8:48 a.m.
PODER defined as an organization of criminals and illegals!
On Dueling <em>News-Press</em> Rallies Planned for MLK Day
Posted on January 16 at 9:26 p.m.
How long before Santa Barbara shares the L.A. County numbers? Attributed to the LA Times, June 2002:
1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County (L.A. County has 10 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This was because they are predominantly illegal immigrants, working without a green card.
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
4. Over 2/3's of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 25% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
9. 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish speaking.
10. In L.A.County 5.1 million people speak English. 3.9 million speak Spanish (10.2 million people in L.A.County).
(All 10 from the Los Angeles Times)
Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops but 29% are on welfare. See...