An apartment fire that broke out near Pueblo and De La Vina streets around nine o’clock on 4/28 is being considered accidental. The resident of the unit was not home at the time of the blaze and fellow occupants of the triplex all evacuated safely. Fire officials cite a light fixture as the possible cause of the fire, which completely destroyed the apartment.
Fire Near Pueblo and De La Vina Deemed Accidental
Thursday, May 3, 2007
Be succinct, constructive, and relevant to the story. Leaving a comment means you agree to our Discussion Guidelines. We like civilized discourse. We don't like spam, lying, profanity, harassment or personal attacks.