Fire Near Pueblo and De La Vina Deemed Accidental

An apartment fire that broke out near Pueblo and De La Vina streets around nine o’clock on 4/28 is being considered accidental. The resident of the unit was not home at the time of the blaze and fellow occupants of the triplex all evacuated safely. Fire officials cite a light fixture as the possible cause of the fire, which completely destroyed the apartment.

Login

Please note this login is to submit events or press releases. Use this page here to login for your Independent subscription

Not a member? Sign up here.