On 12/2 student entrepreneurs at SBCC will get the chance to pitch their ideas to a panel of investors who will award one winning venture $1,000 in seed capital. The event will cap the EnterpriseLAUNCH pilot program at SBCC’s Scheinfeld Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation. Entries include Gopheride, which provides designated drivers for hire; Garden on Wheels, a portable garden; and Bucket List, an online activity-matching community for retirees. The competition was made possible by Dr. Jon Anton, who donated both money for capital and advice to SBCC’s budding entrepreneurs.
More like this story
- SBCC Scheinfeld Center to award $1,000 scholarship to Student Entrepreneur
- Spirit of Entrepreneurship Award Ceremony Coming
- New College-Wide Business Plan Competition
- UCSB Entrepreneur Contest Aims for Next Big Technology Venture
- SBCC's Scheinfeld Center Announces Student Winners of its 4th Annual New Venture Challenge