Thanks to a $100,000 gift from the Santa Barbara High School Education Foundation, Santa Barbara High School is the first high school in the county to have wireless Internet on campus. The donation also paid for a support position in the counseling department, and for 15 smart carts for classrooms.
More like this story
- Santa Barbara Foundation Announces 2014 Scholarship Award Recipients
- Santa Barbara Foundation Announces 2011 High School Senior Award Recipients
- Mosher Foundation Gives S.B. High $100,000
- New cell sites help Santa Barbara County residents and visitors make more calls, download more apps and stay connected
- Santa Barbara Foundation Announces 2013 Scholarship Award Recipients