The marina and camp store at Lake Cachuma will soon have a new operator as the Board of Supervisors voted Tuesday to enter into a lease agreement with Rocky Mountain Recreation (which will be doing business as Pyramid Enterprises). The 10-year agreement includes options for a 10-year renewal and a five-year renewal after that. Pyramid will also operate the gas station — the only one on Highway 154 — which the county is purchasing for $50,000. The annual revenue generated from the operation of these facilities is estimated at $77,000. Cachuma Lake hosts 750,000 visitors every year.
More like this story
- Cachuma Lake Recreation Area New Canoe and Kayak Program to be “Launched”
- Proposals are Being Requested to Operate Various Concessions at Cachuma Lake Recreation Area
- Cachuma Lake Recreation Area Activities February 2013
- Cachuma Lake Recreation Area Activities, April 2013
- Recreation Alive and Well at Cachuma Lake