SANTA BARBARA, California - March 26, 2014 - Sandy and Gino Goe, local entrepreneurs and community members, announce the second annual Santa Barbara Business Expo (SBBE), this year also benefiting nonprofit Hope Refuge. The purpose of this annual expo is to Connect, Learn, and Network for Business Leaders, Business Owners, and Business Coaches at a One Time, One Place, Interactive Business Convention in order to address the daily challenges of business ownership and success. SBBE is designed to facilitate the development of business relationships, connecting individuals, bringing new resources and encouragement to all who attend and participate in this event.
“There is too much economic frustration still in the business community,” explains Sandy. “I first started a networking club, the WCBN, to encourage not just women but all business owners to help each other be successful and get beyond the challenges of the economy. When people share their expertise openly, everybody wins. That’s when my husband, Gino, and others encouraged me to move forward with a business expo.”
The 2014 Santa Barbara Business Expo takes place on Saturday, April 5th, 2014, at the Fess Parker’s Doubletree Resort and Hotel located at 633 E. Cabrillo Boulevard, Santa Barbara, CA, in the Santa Barbara Ballroom. The Expo features Exhibitors providing business and personal services for successful growth. Services include Branding, Leadership Coaching, Financial Planning and Services, Web Design, Social Media Optimization, and more. Experts share their secrets for success and provide tangible steps for small business success.
The Emcees for the Expo Stage will be local favorites Shelby Sim and Calla Gold. Speakers include:
· Dr. Minette Riordan, Entrepreneur Coach on answering “What Do You Do?” for Marketing and Branding,
· Patty DeDominic, COO at Maui Mastermind on “Leadership, Stewardship, & Impact,”
· Robin Eschler, CEO of Social Impact Marketing and developer of Crowwdfund4mula.com moderates a Small Business Funding Panel with
o Melissa Moreno, Director the Small Business Development Center (SBDC),
o Devon Johnson, Loan Fund Manager at WEV,
o Gary Kravatz representing SCORE and speaking on Angel Funding,
o Annette Jorgenson from Heritage Oaks bank.
· Ernie Halter joins us from Nashville, Tennessee where he is a successful independent songwriter/producer and speaks about his succesful crowdfunding campaign with Robin Eschler.
· Taylor Reaume, CEO, The Search Engine Pros, speaks about the Internet and how to harness its power.
· Nick Cavarra joins us from Constant Contact and Social Punch Marketing.
· Calla Gold, CEO and Founder of S.M.A.R.T.(Social Media Action Relationship Team) speaks on Using Online Networking to Increase Your Off-Line Networking Results.
· Sloane Reali, CEO, Vocal Coaching for the Stars, shares her contagious energy for “The Art of Being Heard,” how to present you and your business with confidence and an effective call to action!
This year SBBE benefits Hope Refuge (www.HopeRefuge.org), a nonprofit with the mission of providing safe restorative homes for girls rescued from the sex traffic trade in America. Its core program provides a residential program to address the hurt and trauma of sexual exploitation and focuses on empowering them toward their dreams and destinies.
A Benefit Concert follows the Expo at The Guitar Bar, located at 137 Anacapa Street, from 7pm-10pm. The Benefit Concert is directed by Lisa Goe, Nashville musician and songwriter. Special Concert Performance by Ernie Halter, Lisa Goe, and Keaton Simons. Tickets may be purchased on line at: www.hoperefugebenefitconcert.eventbrite.com; only $35, or $45 at the door. Concert is included with SBBE Gold VIP Ticket..
Tickets for the 2014 Santa Barbara Business Expo may be purchased online at: www.2014santabarbarabusinessexpo.eventbrite.com
2-for-1 Special and Group Discounts are available online.
Sponsors, Exhibitors and participants can find more information at www.BusinessExpoSB.com