Hosted by the Community Environmental Council since 1970, Earth Day is the most important event of the year for any company or organization wanting to showcase green products and connect with the exploding population of green consumers.
The Santa Barbara Earth Day Festival is the longest running Earth Day celebration in California. Each year, Earth Day Festival welcomes hundreds of exhibitors to Alameda Park, connecting these companies and organizations with over 35,000 eco-conscious consumers.
The Meet Your Makers zone at Earth Day is a highly curated zone of regionally-based makers (artists, artisans, designers, crafters) and other small creative businesses that engage in sustainable, socially and environmentally responsible practices.
More like this story
- Earth Day Festival 2011 Announced by CEC
- Earth Day Festival 2014 Announced by Community Environmental Council
- “Mobilize” Theme for Earth Day Festival 2012
- Earth Day Festival 2012, “Mobilize” Announced by Community Environmental Council
- Earth Day Festival 2014 Highlights Announced by Community Environmental Council