In some good news–bad news highway-access information, Caltrans has announced that along the southbound 101, the off-ramp for Los Carneros Road will re-open on Tuesday, March 31. But as the Goleta drainage improvement project proceeds, ramps at Fairview Avenue will completely close through January 2016. The on-ramp for the northbound 101 at Fairview will be blocked beginning late Sunday night, March 29, and the southbound 101 Fairview exit off-ramp closes late-night Thursday, April 2. Caltrans states the $17 million project to improve culverts along Las Vegas and San Pedro creeks is 50 percent complete and should be done by the end of next year.
More like this story
- Northbound 101 Fairview On-Ramp Closure Starts June 16
- GOLETA DRAINAGE IMPROVEMENT PROJECT TO RESULT IN OVERNIGHT RAMP CLOSURE ON U.S. HIGHWAY 101 AT FAIRVIEW AVENUE NEXT WEEK
- Fairview On-Ramp Reopening
- US Highway 101 Ramp/Lane Closures at Fairview/Patterson Avenues
- HWY. 101 Maintenance Project Begins This Week