WEATHER »

Comments by MelodyS

Page 1 of 1

Posted on October 9 at 5:50 p.m.

Independent? Really? These are the choices? Vote "No, keep the oil industry in S.B." or “Yes, keep fracking away forever.”

Your survey is a source of misinformation. Voting YES on Prop P does NOT stop current oil production in SB County, with just 1% of jobs. What voting YES on Prop P does is stop future extreme oil extraction in a possible 10,000+ wells and protects the other 99% of jobs.

There are 817 recent applications in: such as 220 by ERG, a Texas company that was purchased by a Chinese company for $665 million to expand in SB. For more info on this to http://www.voteyesonp.org/faqs
Again, this is NOT about current oil production. It is about the future usage of our water. It is about air quality. It is about 99% of our economy.

On Mail in voting begins October 6. What say you on Measure P?

Page 1 of 1

event calendar sponsored by: