- Flash Flood Watch for Western Siskiyou County County, California
- Flash Flood Watch issued October 19 at 1:01PM PDT until October 19 at 11:00PM PDT by NWS
- Effective: Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 1:01 p.m.
- Expires: Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 11 p.m.
...Heavy rains could cause flash flooding, debris flows near
wildfire burn scars in Curry and Western Siskiyou Counties...
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 PM PDT THIS
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* Portions of northern California and southwest Oregon,
including the following areas, in northern California, Western
Siskiyou County. In southwest Oregon, Curry County Coast and
Eastern Curry County and Josephine County.
* Until 11 PM PDT this evening
* Heavy rainfall and high rain rates across the burn scars is
* Ponding of water over roadways and debris flows will be