1. Extraordinary Machine, released last October, is Apple’s
first album in more than six years.
2. While Epic records shelved Apple’s long-awaited project, fans
got a hold of the then-unreleased album and leaked it on the
Internet, where it spread like wildfire.
3. Extraordinary Machine won best album of the year from the New
York Times and the L.A. Times.
4. Apple is known for her eccentric stage performances, most
notably her MTV video music award speech, where she proclaimed
“This world is bullshit!”
5. Damien Rice, indie sensation and Ireland’s answer to Jeff
Buckley, will open the show with his ice-melting pipes and gritty