Santa Barbara-based Hutton Foundation presented Cottage Health System with $250,000 to be divided between its three facilities for rebuilding and renovation. All three hospitals must undergo improvements to meet requirements for all acute-care hospitals, although neither state nor federal funds are able are available to fund the renovations.
More like this story
- Hutton Foundation Gives $250,000 to Cottage
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital Foundation Completes $500,000 Pink Ribbon Campaign
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital Celebrated New MRI Services with a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- Cottage Health System Names Christopher Ponce as Vice President of Advancement
- Fe Bland Donates $1 Million to Cottage Hospital