The 2013 winners of the Venoco Inc. Crystal Apple Educator Awards were announced by the County Education Office this week. Two San Marcos High School staffers—Assistant Principal Jennifer Foster and counselor Sergio Castellanos—made the list. The other South County winners include Dos Pueblos teacher Robin Selzler, Monte Vista School teacher Susan Buppert, and La Cuesta administrative secretary Suzanne Valenzuela. They will be feted at a May 9 celebration at the Marriott in Buellton.
More like this story
- Venoco, Inc. Crystal Apple winners announced
- Marilyn Garza Named Teacher of the Year
- 22nd Annual Red Ribbon Awards Ceremony
- Goleta Union School District has posted a new item, 'GUSD Board Member Honored as Cox Conserves Hero
- Two Nominees by The Teacher Education Program at UC Santa Barbara Are Winners of Prestigious National Woodrow Wilson Fellowships