The Dos Pueblos High School (DPHS) mock trial team took home a fifth straight county championship with a win over neighbor and rival San Marcos High School. Because the team participated in the Empire World Invitational in New York in October, DPHS had less time than usual to prepare for a case in which a high school senior is accused of a hit-and-run after injuring a bicyclist. DP now advances to the state championship beginning 3/22 in Riverside.
More like this story
- Dos Pueblos Mock Trial Team Invited to World Championship
- Dos Pueblos High School Mock Trial Champions
- San Marcos Trial Team Goes to Harvard
- Dos Pueblos Mock Trial Earns Return Trip to Empire World City Invitational in New York
- Dos Pueblos Mock Trial Team Edged Out by Ventura County's La Reina in California Mock Trial Championship