Three fire engines and a ladder truck responded to a laundromat fire at 157 South Turnpike Road in Goleta at about 10 a.m. on Monday morning. The firefighters extinguished the small blaze that was confined to a dryer and also evacuated smoke in the building, according to county fire department spokesperson David Sadecki. No other businesses nearby were affected.
Fire at Goleta Laundromat
Tuesday, December 23, 2014
Be succinct, constructive, and relevant to the story. Leaving a comment means you agree to our Discussion Guidelines. We like civilized discourse. We don't like spam, lying, profanity, harassment or personal attacks.