Fire at Goleta Laundromat

Three fire engines and a ladder truck responded to a laundromat fire at 157 South Turnpike Road in Goleta at about 10 a.m. on Monday morning. The firefighters extinguished the small blaze that was confined to a dryer and also evacuated smoke in the building, according to county fire department spokesperson David Sadecki. No other businesses nearby were affected.


Please note this login is to submit events or press releases. Use this page here to login for your Independent subscription

Not a member? Sign up here.