- Fire Weather Watch for San Bernadino County-Upper Colorado River Valley County, California
- Fire Weather Watch issued February 09 at 2:44AM PST until February 11 at 1:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 10 p.m.
- Expires: Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 1 p.m.
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM SATURDAY EVENING
THROUGH SUNDAY AFTERNOON FOR STRONG GUSTY WINDS AND LOW HUMIDITY
FOR THE COASTAL SLOPES OF THE SAN BERNARDINO AND RIVERSIDE COUNTY
MOUNTAINS, SANTA ANA MOUNTAINS AND INLAND ORANGE COUNTY, AND THE
* LOCATION...Coastal slopes of the San Bernardino and Riverside
County Mountains, Santa Ana Mountains and Inland Orange
County, and the Inland Empire.
* WIND...Gusty north-northeast Santa Ana winds will develop
Saturday evening and become strong overnight. Strongest gusts in
coastal foothills and just below passes will reach 45 to 55 mph.
* HUMIDITY...Relative humidity will drop during the day Sunday
into the single digits inland, and into the teens within 10
miles of the coast.
* OUTLOOK...Conditions will quickly improve Sunday night as a low
pressure system brings back humid onshore flow.
* IMPACTS...Any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning should be avoided.