1) In 1778, George Washington marked the Fourth of July with a double ration of what for his soldiers?
2) The annual Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest in Coney Island, Brooklyn, supposedly began on July 4, 1916, to settle a dispute among four immigrants over what?
• Who had the most tolerance for American food.
• Who was the most patriotic.
• Who could go the longest without vomiting.
3) Which of the following is not a firework?
• Brew Haha
• The Big Stick
• Purple Rain
answers: 1. Rum; 2. Who was the most patriotic; 3. The Big Stick.