Expected Delays in Goleta and Santa Barbara for Marathon Saturday
International Marathon Runners will delay Traffic from 6 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Santa Barbara International Marathon on Saturday, November 6 expected to create traffic delays in Goleta and Santa Barbara from 6 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Temporary Road Closures:
• Cathedral Oaks Road eastbound Winchester Canyon to Cambridge Drive
• Los Carneros Road southbound from Cathedral Oaks Road to El Colegio Road
• Storke Road northbound from El Colegio to Phelps Road
• Phelps Road westbound from Storke Rd to Pacific Oaks Road
• Northbound from Phelps to Hollister Avenue
• Hollister Avenue westbound from Pacific Oaks to Calle Real
•Full closure on Calle Real from Hollister to Cathedral Oaks
Full course map available online .
Call 805‐698‐4288 for more information.
Santa Barbara area road closures
Major roads being impacted from 6:00am to 1:30pm
· Modoc Road from Hollister Ave. to Las Positas Rd. (Eastbound closed, Westbound open)
· Las Positas Road – from Modoc Rd. to Cliff Drive (Southbound closed, Northbound open)
· Cliff Drive – from Las Positas Rd. to Oliver Road. (Eastbound closed, Westbound open)
· Meigs Road/Shoreline Drive – from Elise Way to La Marina Dr. (Westbound closed, Westbound open. From La Marina Dr. to Loma Alta Dr., both East and Westbound closed. From Loma Alta Dr. going East both East and Westbound are open)
· Loma Alta Drive – from Shoreline Dr. to Cliff Dr. will be closed from 6am – 2pm