Poison Bait Perils

Last Sunday we lost our 8-year-old cat, Jax. Apparently, he found some gopher or squirrel bait near our home that hadn’t been handled appropriately, and he was poisoned. If you have domestic animals, be aware that these poisons are out there and accessible to our pets.

And please, if you are unwilling to trap those pesky rodents and feel you have to use poisons, do so responsibly!

In the meantime, we’re heartbroken.

Login

Please note this login is to submit events or press releases. Use this page here to login for your Independent subscription

Not a member? Sign up here.