- Wind Advisory for Modoc County County, California
- Wind Advisory issued November 21 at 2:37PM PST until November 21 at 10:00PM PST by NWS
- Effective: Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 2:37 p.m.
- Expires: Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 10 p.m.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM PST THIS EVENING...
* Winds...Southwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 55 mph.
* Timing...Winds will decrease tonight but remain gusty.
* Locations include...Summer Lake, Paisley and along Hwy 31
between those locations. Cedar Pass on Hwy 299, The Warner
Mountains and higher elevations of Lake County.
* Impacts...Travel will be difficult for high profile vehicles.
Unsecured items may be blown around.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra