The Santa Barbara County Farm Bureau and the GAATE Foundation invite you to join them for a fun and exciting evening under the stars and Celebrate Harvest. The event will be held on Saturday, October 2 at Joe Carrari’s Rancho Alamo located at 4300 Highway 135 just west of historic Los Alamos beginning at 4 p.m.
The evening’s program includes a social hour, raffle, silent and live auction, an awards celebration, dinner by Ernie Righetti and crew, plus entertainment by the amazing Foss Brothers.
A highlight of this year’s event will be an Awards Celebration. Join us in recognizing the following outstanding individuals for their involvement in helping to keep Santa Barbara County agriculture alive and well:
– Teacher of the Year – Jo Ann Brown – Vista de Las Cruces School
– Agricultural Promotion – Andy Caldwell, The Andy Caldwell Show
– Friend of SBC Farm Bureau – Joe and Phyllis Carrari
– School Lunches Farm to Fork – The Orfalea Fund s’Cool Food Initiative & Betteravia Farms-Bonipac – Eric Cardenas & Alain Pincot
– Agriculture Education – Santa Maria Chapter CWA
– SBCFB President’s Award – Joni Gray – 4th District Supervisor
Cost for the event is $65 per person or $600 for a table of 10. To reserve your event tickets and to purchase advance raffle tickets for $20 each, please contact Teri or Mistie at the Farm Bureau office at 688-7479 before September 22.
The Santa Barbara County Farm Bureau, affiliated with the California and American Farm Bureau Federations, is a membership organization whose goal is to protect and promote agriculture in Santa Barbara County. The Farm Bureau currently represents more than 1,500 member families in Santa Barbara County, 81,000 in California, and more than 6 million nationwide.