Program to Help Needy Families Buy Healthy Foods
WIC Provides Special Checks To Aid Nutrition
The Women, Infants and Children program offers families special checks to buy healthy foods, nutrition and health education, breastfeeding education and support and referrals to health care and other community services.
WIC is a nutrition program that helps pregnant women, mothers with infants and young children eat well, be active, and stay healthy.
You can participate in the Santa Barbara County WIC program if you:
– Live in Santa Barbara County
– Are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby under 1 year of age, just had a baby in the past 6 months, have children under 5 years of age
– Have a family income within WIC income guidelines
For more information or to apply for WIC, please call our WIC phone center at 1-877-275-8805 or walk in to any of our WIC offices, or check the online directory.
WIC offices are located in Santa Barbara County at the following locations:
– 315 Camino del Remedio in Santa Barbara
– 301 N. “R” Street in Lompoc
– 2125 S. Centerpointe Parkway in Santa Maria
– 400 N. McClelland in Santa Maria
WIC is an equal opportunity provider.