The Solvang Chamber is made up of a vast array of businesses that serve the Santa Ynez Valley and beyond. For that reason we are bringing the business community together under one roof to provide the opportunity for excellent networking opportunities to fellow business professionals, residents and visitors.
You do not have to be Chamber member to exhibit and admission is free to the general public.
When: Thursday, November 18, 2010; 4:00pm to 7:00pm –open to general public; 3pm to 4pm – Exhibitors networking hour
What To Expect:
– New car models and antique ones will be on display to greet you outside the hall.
– Promote your product and/or service
– Wine tasting and food samples along with local businesses showcasing their brand.
– Business-to-business networking
– Fifty-Fifty raffle – Two tickets to the Judd Concert – December 16th at the Chumash Casino
For those attending the Expo – Come discover the array of businesses in the area. Taste samples from Olsen’s Danish Bakery, Fresco Valley Café, Alisal River Grill and Manny’s Restaurant. Sip wine from Wandering Dog Wine Bar, Carivintas and Lion’s Peak wineries.
Visit exhibitors from the following industries:
˗ Health Care and Medical
˗ Printing and Publishing
˗ Alternative energy
˗ Computer – sale and service
˗ Limousine services
To Reserve your space, contact: Linda Jackson at 805-688-0701 or email.