For the welfare of our pets, THC toxicity is not to be taken lightly and can both be fatal and have long-term effects on a dog. My family’s accidental weed brownie incident put our dog Millie in the emergency hospital for seven days and cost almost $6,700 to save her life. The vets were seriously worried that she might not survive, especially after complications developed. Mille finally came home, but never fully recovered from THC-induced ataxia (imbalance and poor coordination). If we had not had pet insurance, we would have lost Millie.


Please note this login is to submit events or press releases. Use this page here to login for your Independent subscription

Not a member? Sign up here.