1) Put the following in the correct order of occurrence:
• The federal government bans chlorofluorocarbons.
• Catalytic converters are introduced.
• The EPA requires that home buyers and renters be informed about lead-based paint.
2) What president signed the Pollution Prevention Act and the National Environmental Education Act?
• Jimmy Carter
• Ronald Reagan
• George H.W. Bush
3) Reflecting its recovery since the 1972 DDT ban, the bald eagle was removed from the endangered species list in what year?