A few little-known facts about the murder that happened in broad daylight on Elm Street in Dallas a half-century ago:
1) No witnesses in Dealey Plaza have ever supported the findings of the Warren Commission Report because they say the shooting did not happen in accordance with the official story. In the three-year period that followed the murders of President Kennedy and Lee Harvey Oswald, 18 material witnesses died — six by gunfire, three in motor accidents, two by suicide, one from a cut throat, one from a snapped neck, three from heart attacks, and two from “natural causes.”
2) Madeleine Duncan Brown, LBJ’s mistress of more than 21 years and mother of their son, Steven, said LBJ told her the night before the assassination, “After tomorrow, those son-of-a-bitch Kennedys will never bother me again. That isn’t a threat; it’s a promise.” She was disturbed by the comment and asked him what he meant the following morning. He said, “After today, those son-of-a-bitch Kennedys will never bother me again.” Three hours later, John Kennedy’s head was blown off.
3) Four days before Dallas, Joseph Milteer was recorded in Miami saying Kennedy was going to be killed with a high-powered rifle from a tall building. He doesn’t mention Oswald. This destroys the criticism of conspiracy because if you believe Oswald did it, this proves he couldn’t have acted alone. This is just one of the points at which the official story unravels.
4) On October 3, 1963, less than two months before the murder, Arthur Krock from the New York Times published an article in which he quoted a high-ranking official within the Kennedy administration: “The CIA’s growth was ‘likened to a malignancy’ which the ‘very high official was not even sure the White House could control … any longer.’ ‘If the United States ever experiences [an attempt at a coup to overthrow the Government] it will come from the CIA and not the Pentagon.’ The agency ‘represents a tremendous power and total unaccountability to anyone.'” The Warren Commission never talked to Mr. Krock or asked about his source.
5) Local resident Rob Lowe should be ashamed of himself to have furthered the colossal lie surrounding the killing of Kennedy with his fictional role in which his research included finding out what Kennedy ate for breakfast and his preference for taking notes in pencil. Very deep research, Rob.