why not celebrate his all-too-short career with a list of his
top five films. Here they are >
1) That Modern Master Award winner George Clooney ate alone at
Lucky’s on Thursday night, then drank solo at the Upham Hotel on
2) That Mickey Dolenz of the Monkees joked that he dropped acid
before the screening of Who Is Harry Nilsson (And Why Is Everyone
Talking About Him)?
3) That Indy news reporter Ethan Stewart was mistaken for Luke
and Owen Wilson’s younger, filmmaking brother, and that his film
recently screened at a Lake Tahoe film festival.
4) That dapper City Councilman—and candidate for county
supervisor—Das Williams tore up the dance floor at Friday night’s
private Modern Master party in the blue-lit belly of the
not-yet-completed Granada Garage.
5) That the second Naomi Watts hit the red carpet at the
Marjorie Luke Theatre on Saturday night, the fire sprinklers went
off, dousing her, the press corps, and the VIPs in attendance with