by Hudson Hornick
INXS plays the Lobero Theatre on June 14, and
in a national first, tickets are only being sold as part of a
StubHub.com auction. The online ticket vendor offers all seats
first for $1 and then allows a true open-market pricing dynamic to
occur. That gives every INXS fan an equal opportunity to see the
show. Here are five great reasons:
1) INXS has been rocking solid for the past 25 years and this
tour marks the debut of new INXS frontman J.D. Fortune from CBS’s
hit show Rockstar: INXS.
2) Thanks to “All Auction” ticket sales offered by StubHub,
final ticket prices are determined by you, the buyer, and let you
get in at potentially rock-bottom prices.
3) StubHub offers a VIP package deal, which offers an INXS “Meet
and Greet” and a new, band-signed Switch CD.
4) Get close and personal to this legendary band in the Lobero
Theatre, where there are only 650 seats.
5) See Creed’s former lead-singer, Scott Stapp, performing both
his old Creed songs and ones from his solo debut CD as opening