1) What was the first item purchased on eBay, for $14.83?
• A beeper.
• A Daffy Duck Pez dispenser.
• A broken laser pointer.
2) In 2004, students at University of Exeter in England put what up for sale?
• A grilled-cheese sandwich bearing the image of the Virgin Mary.
• Ad space on their derrieres.
• University of Exeter.
3) eBay was founded in 1995 by Pierre Omidyar as AuctionWeb, part of a larger personal site that included, among other things, what?
• Omidyar’s tribute to the Ebola virus.
• Recordings by Omidyar’s band, Deprogrammed.
• A page dedicated to Omidyar’s fiance’s PEZ collection.